- Pack n' Play--Unless the place you are visiting has a place for you little one to sleep.
- GoPod & Toys--My GoPod is the fold and go version of an exersaucer that I recently reviewed (I bought it because it was easy to travel with). My guy isn't quite old enough to play with toys regularly but they are a welcome distraction for a short term if needed.
- Diapers--In my case, I cloth diaper so I also need to bring detergent to wash the diapers and my wet bag to store the dirty diapers. I also use cloth wipes so I will need those and the wipe solution I use.
- Clothes--Both the basic everyday onesies and jammies and those outfits I've been saving for special occasions (and because I just don't see dressing my up to hang around the house.) I also want to be sure not to forget bibs and, my favorite daily accessory, baby socks.
- Breast Pump & Accessories--Just because I'm out of town I need to keep up my schedule to keep my supply up. Also, I am hoping to take advantage of free grandparents babysitting while we're there so I will also want to pack a couple of bottles.
- Everyday Baby Basics--Things I use regularly and don't want to be without like burp cloths, swaddling blankets, baby vitamins, a blanket for tummy time and pacifiers.
Now, my little guy is just 4 months old so I am sure this list will evolve as he grows and his needs and habits change. And this list doesn't even touch what I need to bring for myself or my two dogs. Which leads me to believe I should probably start looking for a larger car...