Friday, November 11, 2011

Kidco Go-Pod

Here is my next purchase for my little guy that helps to keep my home kid friendly without becoming overrun with baby products.  The Kidco Go-Pod is a super basic version of the traditional exer-saucer.  It comes with four different seat heights and is suggested for babies four months of age and older.  I chose this as an alternative to the traditional exer-saucer for two reasons.  First, I love the fact that it is collapsible.  It folds up into a bag similar to camp chairs which makes it portable and, most importantly for me, put-away-able (yep, I just made that word up.)  Second, it comes with five velcro straps to hold toys.  This makes it easier to utilize the toys I already own or that I know my guy likes rather than having additional toys for play outside of the exersaucer.  The Kidco Go-Pod runs around $50 and is available from a variety of websites from Amazon.com to Babies R' Us.


7E3WKNA7ZZ4W

No comments:

Post a Comment